2009年7月18日星期六

直擊報導

Guess why is my cup of coffee "moving"??



I put it on my desk at 8:30am, I felt my desk and chair were 'shaking' sudddenly.... and stopped.
I happened again and againe, at least three times!!!
The most vigorous one lasted for at least ONE minutes, and I saw my coffee was 'moving' as well!

Don't ask if it was due to the construction site work next to my home, I don't think they started working at 8:30am lor. And it absolutely was not 'bump bump bump' rhythemic shaking, and without any noise!

It started gradually and ended suddenly.

When I am writing this entry at 9:30am, the shaking occurs again! Terrible!
What's happening?

But sorry the HK Observatory hotline is not operating on Sat and Sun lor. And no earthquake report until this moment.
um..... would it be related to the approaching typhoon? Don't know......
But the shaking feeling was really frightening ar!

沒有留言:

發佈留言